ESSENTIAL BEAUTY TIPS FOR HOLI
1. What you need:
c. ColorBar Nail Lacquer Pro: Suggested Shade: Clear Coat – NLP062 Beauty tips eye makeup.
d. ColorBar Ultimate Crème Makeup Remover
e. ColorBar Visibly Better Moisturising Cream / ColorBar Hydra White Intense Whitening Hydrating Day Crème
What to Do?
Face Care: Apply some Foundation and Compact to protect your skin from damage.
Nail Care: Wear transparent nail paint to avoid staining of nails. The coat will ensure that the color on the nails comes off easily.
Lip Care: Wear a nude lipstick to keep your lips protected and moisturised at the same time.
1. Use a cream based Cleanser for removing the colors before going for a bath.
2. After the bath, apply lots of moisturising cream to keep the skin hydrated.
HOW TO CREATE SMOKY EYE WITH EYE SHADOW
Smoky eye makeup is timelessly sexy. It may look very complicated but creating this look may be pretty simple. To get this look just follow the simple steps as given below:
1. What you need:
a. ColorBar Emphaseys Eye Shadows of three different shades/colors (as per your choice and style), starting from lightest to darkest
2. What to do:
1. Add your highlighter: Use the lightest shadow with the Angled Angle Eye Defining Brush to brush on the inside corner of the eyes and directly under the eyebrows to highlight the areas of face, responsible for making the eyes look larger and brighter.
2. Apply your medium color: Use the same brush to apply the middle shade of the eye shadow along your entire eyelid, starting from the base of the lash line to work way slightly above the crease. Please try and avoid brushing it up to meet your highlighter.
3. Create the smoky effect: Use the Alluring Eye Shadow Brush first to apply the darkest shade along the upper lash line, sweeping the shadow across the entire lid, but only on the bottom one third portion. Then, use the Smokin Eye Smudger Brush to apply a darker, more precise line of color along your lash line.
Beauty tips applying eye makeup
4. Carry it to your bottom lash line: Use Smokin Eye Smudger Brush to add a bit of the darkest eye shadow shade along the bottom lash line, starting at the outside corner and working the way to the inside corner, making it gradually lighter as you get closer to your inner tear duct.
5. Blend your shadow: Use the Alluring Eye Shadow Brush after it has been cleaned well to blend the shadows together. If you wish to create a smooth graduation of color, then take a few minutes to softly fade the darkest shadow up into the middle hue. Avoid contacting the line of dark shadow near your lash line too much, so as to refrain that part look too faded from blending.
Lip Care Remedies for Winter Season
During winters, due to less moisture and less water intake, our lips tend to become dry. To fight this problem and fight out winter dryness from your lips, just try out one of the following home remedies:
1. Honey + Milk Cream Mix:
2. Olive Oil:
a. Warm Olive Oil and massage it on your lips before going off to sleep
3. Almond + Jojoba oil pack:
a. Grind 2 pre soaked almond (almonds to be soaked overnight)
c. Apply on your lips and leave it for 15 minutes
e. Repeat daily for good nourishing results
How to get Beautiful Eyebrows
Eyebrows are one of the most important keys to framing a face. Perfectly shaped, tidy and beautiful eyebrows give a polished look and act as a mini facelift. To create beautiful brows, just follow a few simple steps:
What you need:
ColorBar Stunning Brow Pencil
What’s so special about ColorBar Stunning Brow Pencil:
What to do:
1. Brush your eyebrow hair upwards with a built-in Pro Brow brush to style, blend and groom
2. Use the stunning Brow Pencil to define the outline of the brows
3. Add depth and fill in the gaps with light upward strokes for a natural look, without going back and forth.
What to Club with:
How to Apply Eye Liner
Eye liner is one of the most important elements of makeup which can give a dramatic look without much time and effort. One could choose between a soft line and a dramatic stroke to enhance the beauty of the eyes and the expression of the eyes.
To get the perfect effect, just follow the simple steps:
You can choose between the liquid eye liner or pencil eye liner depending on your personal preference or the look that you want.
How to Apply Lipstick
Lipstick makes your lips look bigger, bolder, and sexier. No matter what shade of lipstick you choose, there's more to applying lipstick than opening the cap and swiping it on. To get gorgeous, luscious lips just follow a few easy steps.
1. Choose the shade as per your skin tone: It is advisable to choose the shades as below:
2. Apply lip balm. Dot your lip with lip balm to smooth them and reduce crevices.
3. Use a lip liner. Choose a color that matches your lips, not your lipstick....
4. Apply lipstick: Pick up the lipstick and apply the color, starting at the center of the upper lip and moving outward toward one corner.
How to apply Nail Polish
Great looking hands with nicely painted nails are a very important asset for anyone. Just follow simple steps to achieve the art
1. The best time to apply nail polish is when they are completely dry.
3. After the base coat is done - apply the color of your choice to the nail.
How to Make Your Lipstick Last Longer
We all love Red Lipstick and want it to stay for the whole day, but get very disheartened when it gets flaky and weird through half a day..!!
1. Possibly the lips have not been exfoliated before applying lipstick.
Beauty tips eye makeup
2. To fix the problem, just follow the simple steps:
What you need:
What to do:
1. Put the corner of the towel under water and wet it slightly.
2. Rub the wet portion of the towel a few times, over your lips, in circular motion.
4. Swipe on your favourite shade of lipstick
How does it work:
1. The damp cloth gently sloughs off any dead skin, hence making the lipstick go smoother and last much longer.
What should be the frequency:
1. Like any exfoliating, it is advisable to repeat it about 3-4 times a week to keep the flakes off. No expensive scrubs necessary.
Need help with e-shopping?